Please read these Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations.
You as the registered user (subscriber) or licensed user (group deal subscriber) must read and agree to these Terms and Conditions before you can use the service provided through the brittensinfo.com website (the Website), provided by RP Databases Ltd (Trading as Britten’s Info) through which we allow access to registered users for Britten’s Info (the Service).
These Terms and Conditions, the Privacy Statement - and, if you are a multiple access user, the site licence which will be sent to you for acceptance prior to you using the Service - form a legally binding agreement between us ("the Agreement"). Please read them carefully. By registering, subscribing or using the Website you agree to be legally bound by the Agreement.
We agree to provide the Services ("the Service") in consideration of the payment of the annual fee as set out on the Website ("Fee") for subscribers. If you do not agree to any part of the Agreement you must cease to use the Website and/or trial of the Service immediately.
We must receive payment in full before you will be able to access the Service. The fee is payable on an annual basis and subject to renewal each year. In the event that you do not pay the fee we reserve the right to suspend your access to the Service at our discretion.
1. SubscriptionWe will allow you access on the basis that:
Your username and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else. You undertake to us that you will keep your password secret and will inform us in the event that it is being used by an unauthorised person or in breach of this Agreement.
You will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any part of the Website. If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with any of these terms and conditions, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to the Website immediately and without giving you any advance notice and terminate the Agreement.
1.1 Subscription for single licence users When you complete your subscription registration as a personal user of the Website we hereby grant you a sole, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to access the Website to use the Services. Access is via your username and password.
1.2 Subscription for multiple licence users In addition to agreeing to these terms and conditions and the Privacy Statement, if you request a multiple user licence you will be asked to sign a separate licence agreement which will be sent to you for acceptance, signature and return. Access to the Services will be granted to you on receipt by us of the signed licence agreement.
The price payable for the multiple user licence and permitted number of users will be as set out in the licence agreement. In all other respects the terms of the Agreement will remain the same. In the event of conflict between the multiple user licence and these terms and conditions the multiple user licence will prevail.
1.3 Registration for trial users On completion of registration as a trial user we hereby agree to grant you a sole, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to access the Website to use the Service on the terms of this Agreement for the four-week trial period. Termination of the trial access will automatically occur at the end of the four-week period.
2. Liability We do not give any warranty as to the availability, accuracy or reliability of the information published on the website or the weekly newsletter and disclaim all liability for any damage or loss resulting from your use or reliance on the information published on the website.
We accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect), however caused, even if foreseeable. In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our Website or its contents, we accept no liability for this loss or damage (except where we have been negligent) whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause whether on the part of us or our servants, agents or other person.
If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Service and Products in any year, in the year of claim.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning the Website or the material to the fullest extent permissible by law. In particular, we do not warrant that the Website or any of its content is virus free. You must take your precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other communication or by anything that has destructive properties.
We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our Website are accurate, but please note that all materials and information on our Website are provided on an "as is" basis.
The limitations and exclusions in this clause do not affect your statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by the applicable law.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our Website.
3. Availability of our Website We will try to make our Website available but cannot guarantee that our Website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, Website, router or any other internet connected device.
4. Applicability of online materials We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our Website complies with UK law. However, we make no representations that the materials on our Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom.
We make no warranties, expressed or implied, that making the Service available in any jurisdiction outside the UK is permitted under any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the Service or any part available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, this Service are not offered for sale to you. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase the Service.
5. Use of material appearing on the Website For the purpose of this Agreement, "material" means any material published on the Website including, without limitation, all text, images and graphics of any nature whatsoever, regardless of whether the copyright and/or database right or any other intellectual property rights in the material vest in us or third parties.
You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the Website.
You must not reproduce any part of the Website or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other Website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so.
We may be prepared to allow you to distribute or reproduce other parts of brittensinfo.com or the material, in certain other circumstances. Please contact if you wish for permission to do so.
6. Prices, payment and delivery Details of the Fees for the Service and the procedures for payment and delivery for the Service are displayed on our Website.
Any times or dates stated on our Website for delivery are estimates only. We will make all reasonable effort to deliver within the time specified, but we do not accept liability for any failure to deliver within that time.
The price of the Fees for the Service is the price in force at the date and time of your subscription.
You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the Service will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or other method of payment, which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Fees. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details or by other means if you use an alternative method of payment before providing you access to the Service.
7. Access to other Websites You may be able to access other sites via links from the Website. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents. We make no representations whatsoever about any other Websites that you may access through the Website or which may link to our Website. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its Website administrator.
8. Third party material on the Website You may see advertising material submitted by third parties on the Website. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material that they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
9. Data protection The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering or confirmation of details process:
You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the Service which are available through our Website. Unless you have indicated on the registration form that you do not wish to receive direct marketing material, your personal details will be included on a database compiled for direct marketing purposes. From time to time you may receive direct marketing information, either from us or from third parties. All such information collected by us shall be referred to in these Terms and Conditions as "Personal Information".
You must ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and complete and that all ordering or contact details contain your correct name, e-mail address and other requested details. For more information about how we deal with your Personal Information, please read our Privacy Statement.
You acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms of our Privacy Statement.
By accepting the Agreement, you agree to the processing and disclosure of the Personal Information for the provision of the Service.
If you would like to review or modify any part of your Personal Information or you have not indicated that you do not wish to receive direct marketing material, but change your mind about this you should notify email@example.com. As soon after this as is reasonably practicable, we will remove your name from the direct marketing database.
11. Variations Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be made available via the Website at least 7 days in advance of the changes taking effect and you will be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions by accessing the Website following the changes taking effect.
12. Force Majeure You acknowledge that your use of, or access to, the Website may be subject to interruption or delay. We do not give you any warranty that the Website or the Services offered through it will be error free, without interruption or delay, or free from defects in design or engineering.
13. Invalidity If any part of the Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) all other provisions will remain in full force and effect and will not in any way be impaired and the parties will agree a replacement provision which is as close as is legally permissible to the provision found invalid, or unenforceable. 1
14. Third party rights Except for our director or employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
15. Governing law and Jurisdiction The Agreement between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with the Agreement and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
We make no warranty or guarantee that the Website or information available over it complies with laws other than those of England.
16. Entire agreement This Agreement, together with our current Website prices, delivery details and contact details sets out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the Service to you by us. Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of the Service offered for sale by us.
The Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, negotiations and discussions between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement and you acknowledge that you have not entered into this Agreement in reliance on any statement or representation except in so far as the representation has been incorporated into this Agreement. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
17. Advice The information on the Website is not intended to address your particular requirements. No tax, legal or investment advice of any kind (including advice and opinions with respect to the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular securities transactions, financial products or investment strategy) is being provided by RP Databases Ltd to the user. Any investment decisions made by the user will be based solely on their own evaluation of their financial circumstances and investment objectives and not on the basis of any investment information given in the Website.
18. General Any formal legal notices should be sent to us addressed to the Director at the address shown on the Privacy Statement.
We may assign, novate or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions at any time. You may not assign or transfer your rights under this Agreement.
Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in a waiver of such right.
We may amend the Agreement at any time by posting a variation on the Website.
We reserve the right to bar users from the Website, on a permanent or temporary basis at our discretion. Any such user shall be notified and must not then attempt to use the Website under any other name or through any other user. RP Databases Limited is a company registered in England, registered office at 110 Merton Road, London SW18 5SR. Registered in England No. 6739520